Shore Cultural Centre

The Master's Hands Church
independent Methodist congregation
Rev. Edward Speaker, Pastor
Phone (216) 258-8476

Room 103

Sunday School: 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM
Wednesday "Abundant Life" Bible Study 7:00 PM

Mission
The Master's Hands Church is a loving fellowship whose purpose is to bring glory to God, to worship Him in spirit and in truth, to spread the good news of Jesus, and help others become His disciples.


The Master's Hands Church is an independent Methodist congregation and has no affiliation or fellowship with the United Methodist Church.

Facebook.com/mhcofeuclid

History
The history of The Master's Hands Church dates back to 1946 when it was established by the Evangelical United Brethren as The Master's Church just blocks from its current location. Soon after in 1951, the church built and moved into a new building on East 260th Street where it remained until 2010. In 1968, with the merger of the Evangelical United Brethren and The Methodist Church, The Master's Church became a United Methodist congregation. Forty two years after the merger, it was decided the church would close. This closure only marked the end of an era, not the end of the church. The church worshiped together for the last time as The Master's Church the last Sunday in June 2010. The church was re-organized as an independent Methodist congregation under the name The Master's Hands and began meeting in a new location the following Sunday in July 2010. It was and still remains the desire of The Master's Hands Church to continue its original mission and
ministry to the Euclid community. The church's current location is at 291 East 222nd Street.
© Shore Cultural Centre
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software